This position is now closed for applications
Location: Based in either Manchester (UK), Chicago (USA) or remotely.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Start date: ASAP
The newly created role offers real responsibility and exposure to multiple facets of the business; working alongside the marketing, product and IT teams to increase global awareness of the Proteintech brand. Proteintech’s web presence is a key component to meeting its commercial growth objectives in the next 5 years and the right candidate will be central this strategy, with ownership of the SEO & PPC functions.
The Manager will be responsible for the creation and execution Proteintech’s global SEO and PPC strategy. Expected results include driving sustainable traffic, obtaining qualified leads and generating online revenue.
The ideal candidate will possess ‘hands-on’ experience in both SEO and PPC, with a strong understanding of current digital best practices and the ability to deliver project completion to a high standard in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creation of a global SEO and PPC Strategic plan to drive traffic and online revenue growth.
- Execution of said plan, in conjunction with product team, marketing and internal developers.
- Conduct content gap analyses and develop content creation strategies/roadmaps.
- Apply SEO best practices for site navigation, breadcrumbing, internal links and HTML sitemaps.
- Plan and execute backlinking strategy using SEO tools and competitor analysis
- Identify and resolve technical on-page and off-page SEO issues.
- Manage PPC budgeting and bid strategies.
- Creation and management of Adword ad copy.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for PPC/SEO keyword opportunities.
- Provide insightful analyses addressing KPI trends and progress for both SEO and PPC.
- Manage internal SEO communications with marketing and other teams.
- Efficient management of all projects within above scope of work.
Ideal candidate profile
- 3+ years managing life science/biotech SEO & PPC strategy.
- Experience managing global search in multiple languages preferred
- Deep analytical understanding, using key insights for strategic decision-making
- Demonstrated experience creating a strategy, and converting strategy to action
- Experience driving both lead generation and ecommerce utilizing SEO and PPC.
- Proficiency in AdWords Editor, Google Analytics, Search Console and other relevant industry standard tools
- Ability to work with stakeholders from different functional areas.
- Track record defining and sustaining best in class processes
- Project management expertise.
- Experience across other digital marketing channels is advantageous.
Apply for this role by emailing your CV to email@example.com