ACTB AntibodyMouse Monoclonal
|Tested applications||ELISA, WB, IHC, IF|
|Cited applications||IF, IHC, WB|
|Species specificity||human, mouse, rat, zebrafish, pig; other species not tested.|
|Cited species||chicken, human, mouse, pig, rat|
|Positive WB detected in||Hela cells, HEK-293 cells, A549 cells, HeLa cells, HepG2 cells, mouse uterus tissue|
|Positive IHC detected in||human kidney|
|Positive IF detected in||HepG2 cells|
|Recommended dilution||WB: 1:2000-1:20000|
IP = Immunoprecipitation
- Western blot analysis of Beta-actin in various tissues and cell lines using Proteintech antibody 60008-1-Ig at a dilution of 1:5000. Extra bands were detected in some species with unknown reason.
- Western blot of Hela cell with anti-Actin-Beta (60008-1-Ig) at various dilutions.
- Hela cells were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with 60008-1-Ig(ACTB Antibody) at dilution of 1:8000
- Immunohistochemistry of paraffin-embedded human kidney using 60008-1-Ig(ACTB Antibody) at Dilution 1:100 (under 40x lens)
- Immunofluorescent analysis of HepG2 cells, using 60008-1-lg and Rhodamine-labeled goat anti-mouse IgG (red). Blue pseudocolor = DAPI (fluorescent DNA dye).
|Source||Mouse||Purification method||Caprylic acid/ammonium sulfate precipitation|
|Isotype||IgM||Storage||PBS with 0.1% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3. Store at -20oC.|
|Immunogen||ACTB fusion protein ag0297||Full name||actin, beta|
|BC002409||Gene ID (NCBI)||60|
Beta Actin, also named as ACTB and F-Actin, belongs to the actin family. Actins are highly conserved globular proteins that are involved in various types of cell motility and are ubiquitously expressed in all eukaryotic cells. At least six isoforms of actins are known in mammals and other vertebrates: alpha ( ACTC1, cardiac muscle 1), alpha 1 ( ACTA1, skeletal muscle) and 2 ( ACTA2, aortic smooth muscle), beta ( ACTB), gamma 1 ( ACTG1) and 2 ( ACTG2, enteric smooth muscle). Beta and gamma 1 are two non-muscle actin proteins. Most actins consist of 376aa, while ACTG2 (rich in muscles) has 375aa and ACTG1(found in non-muscle cells) has only 374aa. Beta Actin has been widely used as the internal control in RT-PCR and Western Blotting as a 42-kDa protein. This antibody was generated by full length beta actin protein and can cross-react with other actins.
|10230-1-AP||ACTB antibody Rabbit Polyclonal|
|14439-1-AP||B-actin-Specific antibody Rabbit Polyclonal|
|20536-1-AP||ACTB antibody Rabbit Polyclonal|
|60008-2-Ig||ACTB antibody Mouse Monoclonal|
|66009-1-Ig||Actin antibody Mouse Monoclonal|
|HRP-60008||ACTB antibody Mouse Monoclonal|
|ag0297||ACTB fusion protein gst tag|
|ag14521||ACTB fusion protein gst tag|
|ag16704||ACTB fusion protein 6*his tag|