AKT AntibodyRabbit Polyclonal
|Tested applications||ELISA, WB, IHC, IP|
|Species specificity||human, mouse, rat, zebrafish; other species not tested.|
|Positive WB detected in||HeLa cells, A549 cells, HepG2 cells, human liver tissue, mouse testis tissue|
|Positive IHC detected in||human cervical cancer|
|Recommended dilution||WB: 1:200-1:2000|
IP = Immunoprecipitation
- IP result of anti-AKT1 (10176-2-AP for IP and Detection) with HeLa cell lysate.
- siRNA AKT1 result from Dr. Eva Martinez-Balibrea. Green:tubulin, Red:10176-2-AP, AKT1.
- Control:siRNA AKT1 result with Pan-AKT antibody.From Dr.Eva Martinez-Balibrea.
- HeLa cells were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with 10176-2-AP(AKT Antibody) at dilution of 1:600
- Immunohistochemistry of paraffin-embedded human cervical cancer using 10176-2-AP(AKT Antibody) at Dilution 1:50 (under 10x lens)
- Immunohistochemistry of paraffin-embedded human cervical cancer using 10176-2-AP(AKT Antibody) at Dilution 1:50 (under 40x lens)
|Source||Rabbit||Purification method||Antigen affinity purification|
|Isotype||IgG||Storage||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3. Store at -20oC.|
|Immunogen||AKT fusion protein ag0213||Full name||v-akt murine thymoma viral oncogene homolog 1|
|BC000479||Gene ID (NCBI)||207|
|Gene symbol||AKT1||Synonyms||AKT; MGC99656; PKB; PKB-ALPHA; PRKBA; RAC; RAC-ALPHA|
The serine-threonine protein kinase AKT1 is catalytically inactive in serum-starved primary and immortalized fibroblasts. AKT1 and the related AKT2 are activated by platelet-derived growth factor. The activation is rapid and specific, and it is abrogated by mutations in the pleckstrin homology domain of AKT1. It was shown that the activation occurs through phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase. In the developing nervous system AKT is a critical mediator of growth factor-induced neuronal survival. Survival factors can suppress apoptosis in a transcription-independent manner by activating the serine/threonine kinase AKT1, which then phosphorylates and inactivates components of the apoptotic machinery.
|51077-1-AP||AKT1 antibody Rabbit Polyclonal|
|60072-1-Ig||Phospho-Akt (Tyr315) antibody Mouse Monoclonal|
|60203-1-Ig||AKT antibody Mouse Monoclonal|
|60203-2-Ig||AKT antibody Mouse Monoclonal|