FUS AntibodyRabbit Polyclonal
|Tested applications||ELISA, WB, IHC, IF, IP|
|Cited applications||IF, IHC, WB|
|Species specificity||human, mouse, rat; other species not tested.|
|Cited species||human, mouse|
|Positive WB detected in||HEK-293 cells, HeLa cells, HL-60 cells, human kidney tissue, Jurkat cells, K-562 cells, SMMC-7721 cells|
|Positive IHC detected in||human ovary tumor|
|Positive IF detected in||HepG2 cells|
|ApplicationNote:||for IHC, use 60160-1-Ig (mAB)|
|Recommended dilution||WB: 1:500-1:5000|
IP = Immunoprecipitation
- IP result of anti-FUS (11570-1-AP for IP and Detection) with K562 cell.
- HEK-293 cells were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with 11570-1-AP(FUS Antibody) at dilution of 1:1000
- Immunohistochemistry of paraffin-embedded human ovary tumor using 11570-1-AP(FUS Antibody) at Dilution 1:50 (under 10x lens)
- Immunohistochemistry of paraffin-embedded human ovary tumor using 11570-1-AP(FUS Antibody) at Dilution 1:50 (under 40x lens)
- Immunofluorescent analysis of HepG2 cells, using FUS antibody 11570-1-AP at 1:25 dilution and Rhodamine-labeled goat anti-rabbit IgG (red).
|Source||Rabbit||Purification method||Antigen affinity purification|
|Isotype||IgG||Storage||PBS with 0.1% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3. Store at -20oC.|
|Immunogen||FUS fusion protein ag2150||Full name||fusion (involved in t(12;16) in malignant liposarcoma)|
|BC026062||Gene ID (NCBI)||2521|
|Gene symbol||FUS||Synonyms||CHOP; FUS-CHOP; FUS1; TLS; TLS/CHOP; hnRNP-P2|
FUS (also named TLS and POMp75) belongs to the RRM TET family. FUS may play a role in the maintenance of genomic integrity; it binds both single-stranded and double-stranded DNA and promotes ATP-independent annealing of complementary single-stranded DNAs and D-loop formation in superhelical double-stranded DNA. FUS is also an RNA-binding protein, and its links to neurodegenerative disease proffer the intriguing possibility that altered RNA metabolism or RNA processing may underlie or contribute to neuron degeneration. FUS may be a cause of angiomatoid fibrous histiocytoma (AFH) and is implicated in certain forms of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) and frontotemporal dementias (FTDs) such as frontotemporal lobar dementia with ubiquitin inclusions (FTLD-U). This antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against an internal region of human FUS.