P53 AntibodyRabbit Polyclonal
|Tested applications||ELISA, WB, IHC, IP|
|Species specificity||human, mouse, rat; other species not tested.|
|Cited species||human, mouse|
|Positive WB detected in||A431 cells, HEK-293 cells, MCF7 cells|
|Positive IHC detected in||human endometrial cancer|
|Recommended dilution||WB: 1:500-1:5000|
IP = Immunoprecipitation
- IP result of anti-TP53 (10442-1-AP) with A431 cell.
- WB result of anti-TP53 (10442-1-AP) in different cell lysates.
- A431 cells were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with 10442-1-AP(P53 Antibody) at dilution of 1:1000
- Immunohistochemistry of paraffin-embedded human endometrial cancer using 10442-1-AP(P53 Antibody) at Dilution 1:100 (under 10x lens)
- Immunohistochemistry of paraffin-embedded human endometrial cancer using 10442-1-AP(P53 Antibody) at Dilution 1:100 (under 40x lens)
|Source||Rabbit||Purification method||Antigen affinity purification|
|Isotype||IgG||Storage||PBS with 0.1% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3. Store at -20oC.|
|Immunogen||P53 fusion protein ag0698||Full name||tumor protein p53|
|BC003596||Gene ID (NCBI)||7157|
|Gene symbol||TP53||Synonyms||FLJ92943; LFS1; TRP53; p53|
TP53, also named as P53 and NY-CO-13, belongs to the p53 family. It has 9 isoforms. In SDS-Page, the MW is about 53kd. TP53 acts as a tumor suppressor in many tumor types; induces growth arrest or apoptosis depending on the physiological circumstances and cell type. It is involved in cell cycle regulation as a trans-activator that acts to negatively regulate cell division by controlling a set of genes required for this process.