PHF19 AntibodyRabbit Polyclonal
|Tested applications||ELISA, WB, IF, IP|
|Species specificity||human, mouse; other species not tested.|
|Positive WB detected in||mouse brain tissue|
|Recommended dilution||WB: 1:200-1:1000|
IP = Immunoprecipitation
- IP result of anti-PHF19(11895-1-AP for IP and Detection).
- WB result of PHF19 from Kevin Corbit.
- IF result of Mouse ES cell. From Kevin Corbit.
- IP result of anti-PHF19(11895-1-AP) in Mouse ES cell from Monika.
- mouse brain tissue were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with 11895-1-AP(PHF19 Antibody) at dilution of 1:300
|Source||Rabbit||Purification method||Antigen affinity purification|
|Isotype||IgG||Storage||PBS with 0.1% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3. Store at -20oC.|
|Immunogen||PHF19 fusion protein ag2511||Full name||PHD finger protein 19|
|BC022374||Gene ID (NCBI)||26147|
|Gene symbol||PHF19||Synonyms||MGC131698; MGC149712; MGC149713; MGC23929; MTF2L1; PCL3|
PHD FINGER PROTEIN 19(PHF19), a protein homologous to the Drosophila 'Polycomblike' (Pcl) protein, encoded by human gene PCL, which encodes 2 deduced proteins: a short form of 207 aa and a long form of 580 aa. The PCL family proteins contains a PCL homology domain, a Tudor domain, 2 PHD fingers and a C-terminal tail. It is highly expressed in thymus and heart, while 508aa form predominant in placenta, skeletal muscle and kidney and 207aa form in liver and peripheral blood leukocytes. Both of these forms can inhibit transcriptional activity. And the long form is corelated with cancer.Acts as a transcritpional repressor. The mRNA level of PHF19 is low in many normal tissue, it's elevated in cancer-derived cell lines.