SPAG5 AntibodyRabbit Polyclonal
|Tested applications||ELISA, WB, IHC, IF, IP|
|Species specificity||human; other species not tested.|
|Positive WB detected in||HeLa cells|
|Positive IHC detected in||human testis|
|Positive IF detected in||A431 cells|
|Recommended dilution||WB: 1:1000-1:10000|
IP = Immunoprecipitation
- IP and siRNA result of 14726-1-AP(SPAG5).
- IP result of anti-SPAG5(14726-1-AP for IP and Detection).
- HeLa cells were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with 14726-1-AP(SPAG5 Antibody) at dilution of 1:2000
- Immunohistochemistry of paraffin-embedded human testis using 14726-1-AP(SPAG5 Antibody) at Dilution 1:100 (under 10x lens)
- Immunohistochemistry of paraffin-embedded human testis using 14726-1-AP(SPAG5 Antibody) at Dilution 1:100 (under 40x lens)
- Immunofluorescent analysis of A431 cells, using SPAG5 antibody 14726-1-AP at 1:50 dilution and Rhodamine-labeled goat anti-rabbit IgG (red). Blue pseudocolor = DAPI (fluorescent DNA dye).
|Source||Rabbit||Purification method||Antigen affinity purification|
|Isotype||IgG||Storage||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3. Store at -20oC.|
|Immunogen||SPAG5 fusion protein ag6485||Full name||sperm associated antigen 5|
|BC000322||Gene ID (NCBI)||10615|
|Gene symbol||SPAG5||Synonyms||DEEPEST; MAP126; hMAP126|
SPAG5, also named as MAP126, Astrin and Deepest, is necessary for normal spindle formation during mitosis. It is highly expressed in testis. SPAG5 has different localization in somatic versus male germ cells suggesting the possibility of different function. This antibody is specific to SPAG5.