SIX2 AntibodyRabbit Polyclonal
|Tested applications||ELISA, WB, IHC, IF, IP|
|Cited applications||IF, IHC, pull-down, WB|
|Species specificity||human, mouse, rat; other species not tested.|
|Cited species||human, mouse|
|Positive WB detected in||L02 cells, HEK-293 cells, PC-3 cells|
|Positive IHC detected in||human kidney|
|Recommended dilution||WB: 1:200-1:2000|
IP = Immunoprecipitation
- IP result of anti-SIX2 (11562-1-AP for IP and Detection) with 293 cell.
- IF result from Fogelgren B, PMID:18570229, "Misexpression of Six2 is associated with heritable frontonasal dysplasia and renal hypoplasia in 3H1 Br mice."
- L02 cells were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with 11562-1-AP(SIX2 Antibody) at dilution of 1:600
- Immunohistochemistry of paraffin-embedded human kidney using 11562-1-AP(SIX2 Antibody) at Dilution 1:50 (under 10x lens)
- Immunohistochemistry of paraffin-embedded human kidney using 11562-1-AP(SIX2 Antibody) at Dilution 1:50 (under 40x lens)
|Source||Rabbit||Purification method||Antigen affinity purification|
|Isotype||IgG||Storage||PBS with 0.1% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3. Store at -20oC.|
|Immunogen||SIX2 fusion protein ag2124||Full name||SIX homeobox 2|
|BC024033||Gene ID (NCBI)||10736|
The SIX proteins (sine oculis) are a family of homeodomain transcription factors that share a conserved DNA binding domain. Six members (Six1–Six6) of the Six gene family have been identiﬁed in mice and humans. SIX2, containing one homeobox DNA-binding domain, is highly expressed in fetal tissues but expression is limited in adult tissues. SIX2 may be involved in limb tendon and ligament development. It has been previously shown that SIX2 is expressed in developing mesenchymal tissue including head and urogenital system at the time of overt midfacial and renal differentiation. This antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against full length SIX2 of human origin.