SMAD4 AntibodyRabbit Polyclonal
|Tested applications||ELISA, WB, IHC, IF|
|Species specificity||human, mouse; other species not tested.|
|Positive WB detected in||HeLa cells, HEK-293 cells, A431 cells, A549 cells, COLO 320 cells, HepG2 cells, MCF7 cells, PC-3 cells|
|Positive IHC detected in||human liver cancer|
|Positive IF detected in||HepG2 cells|
|Recommended dilution||WB: 1:500-1:5000|
IP = Immunoprecipitation
- WB result of 51069-2-AP.
- WB result of anti-SMAD4 in Hela and REP1 cell by Dr. Kodani, Andrew.
- WB result of anti-SMAD4 (51069-2-AP) in different cell lysates.
- HeLa cells were subjected to SDS PAGE followed by western blot with 51069-2-AP(SMAD4 Antibody) at dilution of 1:1200
- Immunohistochemistry of paraffin-embedded human liver cancer using 51069-2-AP(SMAD4 Antibody) at Dilution 1:50 (under 10x lens)
- Immunohistochemistry of paraffin-embedded human liver cancer using 51069-2-AP(SMAD4 Antibody) at Dilution 1:50 (under 40x lens)
- Immunofluorescent analysis of HepG2 cells, using SMAD4 antibody 51069-1-AP at 1:25 dilution and Rhodamine-labeled goat anti-rabbit IgG (red).
|Source||Rabbit||Purification method||Antigen affinity purification|
|Isotype||IgG||Storage||PBS with 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol pH 7.3. Store at -20oC.|
|Immunogen||Peptide||Full name||SMAD family member 4|
|BC002379||Gene ID (NCBI)||4089|
|Gene symbol||SMAD4||Synonyms||DPC4; JIP; MADH4|
Mammalian homologs of the Drosophila Mad gene include Smad1, Smad2, Smad3, Smad4 (DPC4), Smad5, Smad6, Smad7 and Smad8. Smad1 and Smad5 are effectors of BMP2 and BMP4 function while Smad2 and Smad3 are involved in TGF and activin-mediated growth modulation. Smad4 has been shown to mediate all of the above activities through interactionwith various Smad family members . Smad6 and Smad7 regulate the response to activin/ TGF signaling by interfering with TGF -mediated phosphorylation of other Smad family members. This antibody is a rabbit polyclonal antibody raised against a peptide mapping within human SMAD4.
|10231-1-AP||SMAD4 antibody Rabbit Polyclonal|
|51144-1-AP||SMAD4 antibody Rabbit Polyclonal|
|60182-1-Ig||SMAD4 antibody Mouse Monoclonal|