GFP-Trap for immunoprecipitation of GFP fusion proteins. Request a free sample
The ChromoTek GFP-Trap provides fast, reliable, and effective immunoprecipitation of GFP-fusion proteins.More than 1,800 publications peer reviewed articles have already been published using ChromoTek's GFP-Trap. Choose from 3 GFP-Trap (50µL, 2 reactions) sample types:
• GFP-Trap Agarose (for very low background and high binding capacity IP)
• GFP-Trap Magnetic Agarose (for magnetic separation and high binding capacity IP)
• GFP-Trap Dynabeads (for IP of very large proteins/complexes)
GFP-Trap provides the following advantages:
• No heavy and light antibody chains
• Very high affinity (KD=1 pM)
• Effective, complete pulldown of GFP-fusion proteins.
• Allows for stringent washing
• Low background
Image below compares Immunoprecipitation of GFP using GFP-Trap with conventional GFP antibody
Immunoprecipitations of GFP from human cells expressing GFP Input (I), non-bound (FT) and bound (B) fractions were separated by SDS-PAGE followed by Coomassie staining. The bound fraction of the conventional anti-GFP antibody shows in addition the heavy chain and light chain of the IgG. The bound fraction of the GFP-Trap® shows GFP only.