SignalBright Plus Chemiluminescent Substrate
Mid to high femtogram
Up to 24 hours
suitable for PVDF and nitrocellulose membranes
Cat no : PK10012
SignalBright Plus is a luminol-based, chemiluminescent substrate for HRP (horseradish peroxidase) which provides a much higher sensitivity over traditional ECL reagents. SignalBright Plus provides mid to high- femtogram detection levels in Western Blot and ELISA analysis, with long lasting signal up to 24 hours. Signal intensity is up to 2X that of SignalBright Pro.
· Sensitivity: Mid to high femtogram
· Signal duration: Up to 24 hours
· Compatibility: suitable for PVDF and nitrocellulose membranes
· X2 Signal intensity verses SignalBright Pro
· Minimal optimization re quired
Instructions for Use
SignalBright Plus Detection Kit is prepared by combining a 1:1 ratio of Chemiluminescent Substrate Solution and Stable Peroxide Solution to create a working solution. Allow the working solution to come to room temperature before applying to the membrane, make sure this is done in darkness. Apply a minimum of 0.1ml of the working solution per membrane cm2. Leave 5 minutes for signal to develop prior to imaging.
· Recommended primary antibody concentration: 0.02-0.5 µg/ml
· Recommended HRP-conjugated secondary antibody concentration: 2-20 ng/ml
|3mL Chemiluminescent Substrate Solution|
|3mL Stable Peroxide Solution|
|10mL Chemiluminescent Substrate Solution|
|10mL Stable Peroxide Solution|
|50mL Chemiluminescent Substrate Solution|
|50mL Stable Peroxide Solution|
|100mL Chemiluminescent Substrate Solution|
|100mL Stable Peroxide Solution|
Store at 4ºC. Expires 1 year after purchase.