FENS Travel Grant
Submit your abstract for the chance to win a travel grant for FENS 2022
In association with the Federation of European Neuroscience Societies (FENS), Proteintech is proud to support researchers by offering 2 x €/£500 travel grants to attend the 2022 FENS Forum meeting in Paris, France. Open to researchers in the UK and all of Europe.
Entry dates: 21st February - 31st March 2022
Who can apply?
The travel award is open to PhD students, lab managers and post-docs based at a European university or research institution and awards €/£500 to two attendees to assist with the cost of registration, accommodation and travel to Paris, France.
The two most interesting and innovative abstracts will be selected by a panel of scientists for the prize award.
Entries will be accepted between 21st February – 31st March 2022. The winner will be announced on the 30th April 2022. Terms and conditions apply.
How do I apply?
Please submit your application using the below form:
Why join us at FENS 2022 in Paris?
FENS 2022 provides a unique opportunity for neuroscientists from around the world to gather together and enjoy excellent science in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities. It will be the largest neuroscience event ever organised in France - join us in creating an inspiring, diverse scientific programme to be showcased in the City of Lights. Click here to find out more.
- Only applicants from Universities and Research Institutions based in Europe are eligible to apply.
- This award will cover only the cost of registration, accommodation, and transport to the FENS 2022 meeting, to the total value of €/£500. Any remaining balance available after these costs have been covered is not transferable and cannot be used for other expenses.
- By taking part in the competition, you agree to take part in any marketing and PR activities that Proteintech deem necessary. These may include the following: An interview, featuring on Proteintech blog/website, and associated press releases.
- The deadline for entries to be submitted is 31st March 2022. Any applications submitted after this date will not be eligible.
- Applicants can only submit one entry. Any further entries will not be eligible. Applicants must complete the application form in full.
- The applicant must be available to attend the FENS 2022 meeting in Paris. The travel grant applies only to the FENS 2022 meeting. The reimbursement cannot be used for any other meeting.
- The winning applicants will receive this travel grant via reimbursement from Proteintech Group.
- The recipient must provide receipts for their FENS registration, accommodation, and travel to receive reimbursement.
- The recipient will receive reimbursement within 7 days of proof of expense being obtained.
- The reimbursement can only be paid to the individual or institution that originally paid for the travel expenses, registration and accommodation.
- Should the event have to be cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions, the winner will receive their prize in the form of a research grant, instead of a travel grant.
- The winners will be decided by the Proteintech scientific writing team and an assisting group of scientific peers. The winning entries will be the abstract deemed most interesting by the panel.
- The decision on which applicants win is at the discretion of Proteintech Group and their decision is final.