Western Blot Workshop: Lysate Preparation
Register your place now (limited spaces)
Western blotting is a cornerstone of biological research, yet they can be difficult to perfect. In this WB workshop series, we will begin with the most important aspect of the WB workflow: Lysate Prep. From Proteintech’s 21 years of being antibody experts, we know that the key to clean blots is good lysate preparation.
Join us for our Western blot workshop, where we deep-dive on lysate preparation and give you tips and tricks to improve your sample preparation for reliable and reproducible results.
This workshop will cover:
- What goes into a lysis solution
- Effective lysate preparation
- Troubleshooting your SDS-PAGE results
- In-depth Q&A session
- Free antibody sample
- Recording available for all registrants
- Certificate of attendance